Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WELCOME TO MY BLOG
My name is Rebecca. I make and sell unique, handmade, baby gifts. I make beanies, hats, scarves, baby wash-cloths, baby blankets, and other various things. I have sizes for babies and children, girl and boy styles and colors too.
I also make and sell scarves, beanies, and gloves in adult sizes, but for now I'm focusing on only baby & children garments and gifts. The costs are representative of the type of yarn used on the garment (wool, tweed, acrylic, etc.) and the time invested in producing the product. This is my first blog and it's a work in progress thanks in advance for your patience. I'll be putting additional items up on the site as I make them, so please check in frequently to see new items.

I'll be happy to answer any questions and inquiries, I can be reached at:
myuniquebabyboutique@yahoo.com

Thank you for looking and please pass this site on to others as this is the only way I advertise my creations.
http://uniquebabyboutique.blogspot.com/

No comments: